10 sleeps to go, people! So, just in case any of you are feeling particularly generous, here are a few items that would do well as 25th birthday type pressies...
1. A wonderful Lomo:
2. This fabulous necklace inspired by Sophie from Mamma Mia and handmade by onelifejewellery
3. Some new togs would be nice, mine are sagging in all the wrong places! These 50s inspired ones would be perfect.
4. If possible, I'd like a big box of this...
The skill not the book...
5. This gorgeous tattoo as seen on my blog crush Bleubird Vintage:
6. A nice mixing bowl so I can stop marinating or combining things in my sauce pan and any other baking related items are much welcomed:
7. A sharp knife set so I can have sliced instead of mushed tomatoes in my sandwiches...
8. I'd like to finally know my purpose in life please...
9. I heart charm bracelets like this one from littleminds:
10. Nothing says love like stationery! Like this fabulous journal and cute note paper from Bust Boobtique
Tune in tomorrow folks, for more gift ideas!
68 tongues, 68 hearts.
1 year ago