Hello...

My name's Deb, how lovely to meet you! I'm so glad you stopped by...

In November 2008 I made my first sock monkey (yep, that's him alright)....and as they say...the rest is history...

In February 2009, Sock It To Me! was born and my life used to consist of Teza by day (Good afternoon, you're speaking to Chaos Control & Crayon Girl, how may i help?) and monkey business by night.

It was very exciting but I left my home and reality for a crazy journey of enlightenment around Asia. So, here I am soaking up the sights and sounds of sunny Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and working for CLEO, the coolest mag ever. Thanks again for stopping by, sit back, relax and Happy Reading!

xoxo Miss Deb

Saturday, July 18, 2009

The craziest place on the planet...










Don't believe me? It gets trippier..








This park was built by one of the Aw brother's who created Tiger Balm. The park was dedicated to the memory of his family, friends and the various statues depict ancient legends and stories with strong moral values like loyalty and especially dealing with tempation...What I find insane though is how Chinese legends personify animals and make them do seriously weird stuff...like the pig in his knickers? Or the tea-turtle or crab-lady...Bizzaro!

Despite the strange-ness though, did you like the photos? I've had time to play with my camera and really hope I'm slowly getting better at lighting, composition and such...

Better run, only a few more days in Singapore!
Big hugs...

xoxo
Miss Deb

2 comments:

  1. Hey little chicken!
    Omigosh so cool! looks like your having heaps and lots of fun!!!! That dress is hot stuff! So cant wait to see you! do you know where your going to be in september? I have located a buddy to travel with for the first 2 months so I might come with company but shes lovely! So exciting! when i get there i will buy a sim card and email it to you!!!

    Cant wait to see your happy little bubbly face!

    woop woop 19 sleeps!

    Sunshine, lollipops and love from tory the rad!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, that's outrageous!! my kids love your photos, they think it's so funny :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails