Hello...

My name's Deb, how lovely to meet you! I'm so glad you stopped by...

In November 2008 I made my first sock monkey (yep, that's him alright)....and as they say...the rest is history...

In February 2009, Sock It To Me! was born and my life used to consist of Teza by day (Good afternoon, you're speaking to Chaos Control & Crayon Girl, how may i help?) and monkey business by night.

It was very exciting but I left my home and reality for a crazy journey of enlightenment around Asia. So, here I am soaking up the sights and sounds of sunny Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and working for CLEO, the coolest mag ever. Thanks again for stopping by, sit back, relax and Happy Reading!

xoxo Miss Deb

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Northward...



Dean and I decided to take a few days off. We booked a lovely motel in Orewa complete with lounge and spa bath. We had a fabulous time! The weather wasn't the best but I did manage to take some photos before it started raining. We had ice creams on the beach and walked around town where I found the most adorable op shop! I managed to score two gorgeous aprons and a vintage seamstress needle tin.

We got back yesterday in time for a farewell lunch for Dean's uncle and auntie.

I hope you've had a wonderful weekend thus far!
xoxo
Miss Deb

6 comments:

  1. Missed you yesterday Deb! The day was very slow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah, I'm jealous! aprons and sewing tins in orewa... Sounds like we chose a good time to take a break from K'bomb! Still thinking about that tea party :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah: Promise to take photos and post real soon :P

    Bee: Awww, I thought of you girls and but wasn't up for a trek into town after 2 days of calm bliss hahaha! Yeah last one was kinda slow too, think in comparison to the Christmas mad rush anything would be. Am thinking of doing March K-bomb just so I'll get to see you girls though!

    ruby in the dust: Yeah! I had to tell myself to calm down and just breathe and look and everything as I was getting so super excited that it was one of those 'untouched' op-shops! Do you think you'll do March K-bomb, hun? I reckon you should sound your brilliant tea party idea into our blog-girl realm soon and it'll all just come together :) especially how its been so slow at K-bomb, we could even brainstorm with Karla and City and fine new ways to get more people coming along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Deb! Oo I think Ive been to that op shop you are talking about, its a gooden if its the same one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey lovely Olivia! I only found two and the second one was where I got all the cool stuff. It was sorta in an arcade area, tucked away amongst other shops.
    So how did the dance/performance go? When will we see photos of you in your kickass outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails