Inspired by the lovely lilysmakebelieve...i too, have made a wee list of things i'd like Santa to bring me this Christmas...:)
1. A Moleskine Notebook (i've had a love affair with stationery for like forever...)
2. A billfold wallet from treeswithknees
3. Some lovely bedroom slippers from Toukoushima
4. This robin egg blue, buttercream & navy brass filigree locket from MStevenson Designs
5. The Porter getaway bag from the extremely talented and super lovely Wendy of Moop.
Every bag ordered has a 2 week lead time because she sews them up from start to finish for you! It's quite cheeky of me to request yet another Moop bag as i've already got a Moop Market Bag which is surgically attached to my side anyway!
It's just so practical, you can extend the strap so it's a messenger bag or shorten it and it's a handbag. The pockets are perfect (no thrashing around trying to find stuff) and the material is soft but heavy so you know it'll withstand the test of time and washing.
6. I lost my iPod headphones the other day so...i'd like these adorable ear buds from Fred Flare please...
7. Sushi USB storage drive from Dynamism! Drool...
8. An awesome old-school style cookie press! There's a gorgeous one being sold on Trademe for just $26.99! I only recently discovered that these things existed from Heidi's blog My Paper Crane...her cookies look soOo good! Nom nom nom...(Photo changed, thanks for your tip Ginny! They are sold out online so am definately going to Milly's Kitchen tomorrow!)
9. My family! Mum and dad aren't coming over for Christmas this year, and my brother is stuck working in Russia...so it's just my sis and me this Christmas. So Santa, if possible could you give mum, dad, my bro and Tracey a ride on your sleigh over here?! Boy, do i miss having everybody together! The last time was in 2006 for my sister's wedding!
Have a great weekend!
68 tongues, 68 hearts.
2 years ago