Hello...

My name's Deb, how lovely to meet you! I'm so glad you stopped by...

In November 2008 I made my first sock monkey (yep, that's him alright)....and as they say...the rest is history...

In February 2009, Sock It To Me! was born and my life used to consist of Teza by day (Good afternoon, you're speaking to Chaos Control & Crayon Girl, how may i help?) and monkey business by night.

It was very exciting but I left my home and reality for a crazy journey of enlightenment around Asia. So, here I am soaking up the sights and sounds of sunny Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and working for CLEO, the coolest mag ever. Thanks again for stopping by, sit back, relax and Happy Reading!

xoxo Miss Deb

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm In!!!

Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god...

I'm WAY too excited to go to sleep...

Guess what??

I got into November's Kraftbomb!!!!!!

(Okay, for those of you that don't know, Kraftbomb is the coolest indie craft sale in the solar system...i got to join in last month's one and it was superb! You have to apply and be selected so i applied and YEEYAH...)

I even had an inspired moment earlier on today before i'd found out as to something cool to make if i did another sale.

Watch this space ok? It's actually not monkey related at all..which is refreshing! Don't worry, once a cheeky monkey, always a cheeky monkey!

xoxo
Sleep well and sweet dreams lovelies..

Miss Deb

3 comments:

  1. Why are you so surprised?! your stall was one of my favourites, no!, one of the best there! :-D I hope you make heaps of sales.. hopefully people will be buying for xmas presents! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey deb! can't wait to see. I have a book I must remember to bring on the 29th for you. It's all sorts of crazy animals made with socks and how to make them. I think you'd love it! P.S thank you for adding Swap-Away to your links! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...that's awesome! Now i can't wait to see!
    SO SUPER looking forward to Swap Away...Are you going, Sarah?
    I've decided that i'm going to have a good shop around at Kraftbomb this time and get all my Christmas gifts sorted before November's out..teeheehee...so you be ready for me now...hahaha

    xxx
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails