Hello...

My name's Deb, how lovely to meet you! I'm so glad you stopped by...

In November 2008 I made my first sock monkey (yep, that's him alright)....and as they say...the rest is history...

In February 2009, Sock It To Me! was born and my life used to consist of Teza by day (Good afternoon, you're speaking to Chaos Control & Crayon Girl, how may i help?) and monkey business by night.

It was very exciting but I left my home and reality for a crazy journey of enlightenment around Asia. So, here I am soaking up the sights and sounds of sunny Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and working for CLEO, the coolest mag ever. Thanks again for stopping by, sit back, relax and Happy Reading!

xoxo Miss Deb

Thursday, September 1, 2011

I am a double agent...

Sort of.

Well, there's proof of it in my past. I was doing a Communication degree while I worked at a sex shop.

I worked for the coolest New Zealand iced tea company while I made sock monkeys.

And now, I work for the number one magazine in Malaysia while I...dream up new ways to lead a double life.

Where to from here?

xoxo
Miss Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails