Hello...

My name's Deb, how lovely to meet you! I'm so glad you stopped by...

In November 2008 I made my first sock monkey (yep, that's him alright)....and as they say...the rest is history...

In February 2009, Sock It To Me! was born and my life used to consist of Teza by day (Good afternoon, you're speaking to Chaos Control & Crayon Girl, how may i help?) and monkey business by night.

It was very exciting but I left my home and reality for a crazy journey of enlightenment around Asia. So, here I am soaking up the sights and sounds of sunny Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and working for CLEO, the coolest mag ever. Thanks again for stopping by, sit back, relax and Happy Reading!

xoxo Miss Deb

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I am this happy...


And it feels like the excitement is going to explode out of my body!

I got the CLEO job I was hoping and wishing and praying for!!

It sort of happened all at once yesterday...

I got 2 calls for 2 interviews - one for a copywriter position and the other for a youth camp leader position so I was thinking to myself, this is nice. Especially after my last post haha...

Then in the afternoon, I got a call from the magazine. When the call ended, I screamed and jumped around like a mad person for a bit before I regained composure to call the boy.

I am so so so stoked. I know it's going to be hard and a bit of an uphill climb at first but I finally feel, for the first time in a long while, that I'm headed in the right direction. I know this because I lay awake smiling last night while I was lulled by a montage of my thoughts, images and ideas for the job doing a happy line dance together in my head..

Mmmm, this is good.
Miss Deb

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Deb! Over the moon for you. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    - I will try my best! Do you have a blog? I'd love to have a read sometime.

    - Bee love, me too! It's so surreal that I might just have an article in the magazine someday soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails